Whats Wrong With Me-pg112984054918

15 Replies
Kelly - October 20

i keep getting lots of c_m or ever discharge out of my va___a when i go to the toilet its like i'm really wet and i thought i'd ask is that a sign of pregnancy or what is it i so worried answer please

Helpful - October 20

When was the first day of your last period and when did you last have s_x? And has it been unprotected? You could possibliy be ovulating right now which causes an increase in cervical mucous.

hali - October 20

you could be getting a disease

angel - October 20

do u have any pain?

Kelly - October 20

To Helpful, my last period started on the 5th and the last time i had unprotected s_x was tuesday night. To Angel, i have got cramp

Grandpa Viv - October 20

A lotion discharge - wet down there - at an unexpected time is a sign of possible pregnancy. Are you tired, peeing more, upset tummy, unusual or missing period.

to Granpa Viv - October 20

ive not missed a period but my last period was a day late and only lasted for 4 days in stead of 6 i do seem to pee more n moan n i am tierd all the time do you think i'm pregnant when can i test because my periods aren't due the the 5th of november

meaghan - October 20

The same thing is happening to me, I was due for my period on the 12th and I havnt gotton it yet so i tested on the 13th which came out negitive, I still havnt gotton my period and have the same wetness....i dotn kno what to do either

to meaghan - October 20

keep me posted

Jbear - October 20

Some women have an increase in v____al discharge just before a period starts. It can be a sign of pregnancy, but increased discharge alone is not proof of pregnancy. If the discharge is yellow or green or has a foul odor (whatever the color) see a doctor.

kelly - October 21

its naw any colour but if it was what would that mean?

Jbear - October 23

Yellow, green, or foul-smelling discharge are signs of infection or STD's.

lucy - October 23

maybe your just h__y all the time!!! or maybe you need to shower!!

Kelly` - October 23

ive still got the wetness not as much but still a little good it be pregnancy or what?

to kelly - October 23

i also had that wetness that you're talking about and i thought i was pregnant. i had ir for a couple of days then i got my period so maybe you are about to get your period. i know that the white discharge is a sign of ovulation.

?? - October 23

are you clean???

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?