When -pg114766144418

7 Replies
unsure_baby16 - May 14

Hiyah everyone I'm 16 and had unprotected s_x on 4/26 and I am expecting my AF on the 19th of may and I've been getting signs of pregnancy I'm not asking ya'll to tell me if I'm pregnant but when should I test? I'm thinking about testing in the morning on may 15th at my school clinic but not sure because I have'nt missed my AF yet but some tests can be accurate 5 days sooner than the next expected period but I'm not really sure and does any body know how accurate a school clinic's preg test is? thanks

linzee - May 14

i took a test 4 days before and got a negative, than i took another one 2 days before and got my bfp. so you can take it as early as 4 days early, according to the test, but for the most part, its better to wait because its more accurate. make sure you use your first morning pee too.

maranda - May 14

I too first responce 2 weeks arter my missed period and got 2 negatives. If i'am pg i would be 7 weeks. So i wouldnt rely on a hpt.

corinne - May 15

Just to let you know pms symptoms and pregnancy are the same so don't get your hopes up about being pregnant. Because usually what you may think may be pregnancy is actually just pms. Sorry.

Emma2 - May 15

a test is a test...drs. use the same tests you buy in a drugstore....The earlier you test the less accurate it gets....you test 5 days prior you may have a 63% chance of accuracy. Wait until Af shows and then take some proper actions.

les22 - May 21

you say in another post from april that you are 13 weeks preg. i think you should find somewhere else to play your silly games as this is not the place.

les22 - May 21

the story about your cousin posting on your name is rubbish cos the style of writing is exactly the same on all your posts. this is for pregnant girls, not attention seekers trying to make new friends.

Evonna - May 21

Oh dear...

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?