When -pg115196031118

13 Replies
MaMa 2 B - July 3

I'm only 15 and 13 weeks pregnant! i know i'm young but i am very excited to be a mommy i know its gonna be hard but i have alot of support! but i just wanna start showing already!! can any one help let me kno when i will start to get that cute lil bump???

Grandpa Viv - July 3

http://pregnancy.about.com/cs/pregnancyphotos/l/blbellyindex.htm (remove all hyphens). It varies enormously. First pregnancies take longer.

Emma2 - July 4

This is different for each individual. SOme women will show at about 3-4 months and some wont show until 6 months...You cant determine when youll have a bump .

lilmomma88 - July 4

First pregnancies definetly take longer, when my mom was pregnant with my younger brother she started showing at about 3 1/2 months, and when I was pregnant with my son I didn't really start showing until 6 months. Your belly will be hard before that but you probably won't show.

MaMa 2 B - July 4

Well last jan. i miscarried at 5 months and i was just barely showing then so would this pregnancy still b considered my first???

lilmomma88 - July 8

No...this is your second pregnancy

MaMa 2 B - July 8

so would i show sooner...??

lilmomma88 - July 8

maybe, everyone is different

MaMa 2 B - July 8

alright thanx...how is ur baby boy??

lilmomma88 - July 8

He's good, we just had a little scare with the belly b___ton, I freaked cuz it's about to fall off and it just looks really bad..but I guess it's normal..otherwise though he's good, only wakes up about 2 times a night, eats, burps, gets a diaper change and goes right back to sleep. We were very blessed with a good baby! He's adorable too, give me your e-mail and i'll send you pics!! We call him the chunky monkey cuz he was 9 lbs 8 oz when he was born, hes not fat but hes a big boy with chubby legs and cheeks! I love being a mommy =)

MaMa 2 B - July 8

oo how exciting...my email is [email protected] yes i def. want picz! seein other ppls pics makes me even more excited!

lilmomma88 - July 8

ok i sent them

MaMa 2 B - July 8

i got them!! he is adorable!

lilmomma88 - July 9

thank you!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?