When Am I Ovulating -pg11946352976

2 Replies
ChannY - November 9

My last period was yesterday, when can I start to ovulate? Can somebody help me? I'm just wondering, do I starts around November 23rd? I have a daughter who is 2 and a half yrs old and thinking about havin my second. Don't be judgemental. Just a quick question. Please and thank you

thejr2913 - November 9

Everyone ovulates differently. Usually within 2 weeks from the start of you last period. For me the best indicator is cervical mucus. You can find lots of information by googling ovulation. Also I'm not judging you, only you can tell if you are ready to expand you family. I just hope that you make sure it is what you want. Being pregnant and having morning sickness and all the other fun things with a 2 year old is a bit different then what it was the first time around. Good luck to you and I hope you make the best decision for you.

Brittany - November 10

Hey hun, I'm guessing your the Channy on my facebook and myspace haha. I would have to say around the 23rd. To be safe, I would have s_x the 22, 23, 24. Or you could have tons of s_x for a whole week. But yes, it's usually two weeks after your period started. Good luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?