When Did I Concieve -pg110962537918

6 Replies
Nikki - February 28

How many days after s_x does it take to concieve?

maya - February 28

well it all depends but usally 4-7 days. how old r u and all u ready 4 a baby

Nikki - February 28

Im 19 and wanting a baby!

maya - February 28

well i'm 11 and u probably thinkin i'm 2 young 2 be on this site but i think ur old enough 2 have a baby. if ur not sure take a pregnancy test. or wait 2 see if ur period come. or u can go 2 the doctors. i also would like a baby at 17 or 19. i know alot about them and think i can give it my love 24/7. if u can then go 4 it.

Grandpa Viv - February 28

Conception occurs when sperm is present at or shortly after ovulation, and a sperm fertilizes the egg. The next step is implantation, which occurs about a week after conception. That is when early signs of pregnancy may start. Not all blastocytes implant successfully. Babies need two parents and a long term stable household. If this is not something you can promise, it would be selfish to have a child at this stage.

Nikki - February 28

Thanks for the INFO, I am in school right now, my fiance is in teh Marines and if i an preggo Im getting married and moving in with him...so we have a plan! :-)

Nikki - February 28

no offence maya, but i think u are a little too young to want a baby....u've gotta be able to support it and be mature enough to handle a commitment this big....make sure u think about it before u do anything! U have such a long time until you are even a teenager and u have the rest of ur life to think about having a child. Also u want a guy who can support it and is mature enough also...so think about it really hard hun...I wasn't even having s_x till i was 17.....just think! :-)

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?