When Do You Start Showing -pg120443151626

7 Replies
sara marie - March 1

im already kinda a thick person.. when do you think a baby tummy will start to show?

Teddyfinch - March 2

my sister is kinda curvy too and she started showing at about 4 months. she said she knew she was showing when she couldn't suck it in anymore =P

amanda17 - March 2

I didn't start showing until very late in my six month (about 27 weeks)... and I'm skinny! Your weight doesn't really have much to do with anything.

bubbles_99 - March 3

at about 4 0r 5 mths

guccigal87 - March 5

i started showing at 2 months... but by the end i was a MASSIVE pregnant person haha it all depends on your body look at what your mom gained and that should help you figure out when youwill show

Nerdy_Girl_10242006 - March 5

I grew quick, bloated at 8w...then just grew from there, my sister wasn't skinny and sarted showing around 7-8 months. This one I only look pregnant because I had my daughter 6 months ago and am 3 months

EricaLynn - March 18

I was 5'9" ish and about 160lbs when i got pregnant with DD. I hid it pretty well until I was about 20 weeks. (with a big coat mind you) I didnt tell anyone but my family until I was 20 weeks, but if I was wearing tight cloths you probablywould have noticed around 16 weeks:)

mpwifey - March 19

hey hun. I'm also a thick person. size 18 pre-pregnancy. and I didn't start showing until 16 weeks. but its different for everyone.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?