When Is Everyone Due -pg114787849418

25 Replies
Jodie86 - May 17

Hey, a lot of these post's are young girls wondering if their pregnant, and i just thought that it would be nice to hear from all the pregnant girls for a change (no offence to anyone) Anyway, I'm currently 10 weeks and due around December 15th!

Emma2 - May 17

Im due nov 23...I am going on 13 weeks.

Ddvinson3 - May 17

I'm 21 weeks and due Sept 22. I'm 20 years old but I was 19 when I got pregnant and I come in here because it irritates me how everyone bashes me and other young girls in the other forums so I come in here to see if I can help anyone out. Even though I'm not a "teen". Oh well if anyone wants to talk I'm here!!!

midnight_drift - May 17

I'm going on 13 weeks, my doctor said I was due December 8th! And I got to hear my baby's heartbeat

Ca__sie06 - May 17

28 weeks pregnant, due August 8th! Finally in the 3rd trimester!! :) I am having a boy, and his name will be Connor Ethan!

Emma2 - May 17

midnight Im 13 weeks and due 23rd of nov..how is that possible for you?>

EricaLynn - May 17

Im about 8 1/2 weeks pregnant, Im due December 22!

K-Lynn - May 17

I'm 17 and due Nov. 25. Good Luck to everyone!!!!!!

maren - May 17

Right now im 33 weeks and due July 3rd

Corrine321 - May 17

Im 15 and im 35 weeks and 2 days today! My due date is June 19th!

Big mumma - May 17

Hey, Im 19, due date is 10th August so 28 weeks today!!! Only 12 weeks to go!!!!!!!

evolgub - May 17

OCTOBER 17TH WITH A BOY

linzee - May 17

im 19 and 14 weeks due november 14. i'll be 20 when the baby comes, so not technically a teen. my dh is 23

krista-lee - May 18

im 16, 39 weeks tomorrow! due May 26th!! i cant wait

wyckedli - May 18

i guess im the latest. Jan 11...im six weeks. Gonna be 19

Jodie86 - May 18

A few girls due soon then!!! Has anyone thought of names or anything? Wierd cravings? etc...........?

Ddvinson3 - May 18

Well I have been craving Zaxby's buffalo chicken fingers the really spicy ones. I've had it 4 days in a row for lunch/dinner and I think that's what I'm going to eat for lunch again today! LOL and I'm really craving sour candy like sour straws! YUM

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?