Why-pg12049305125

15 Replies
Angelia - March 7

okay so i am 17 years old and so is my fiance' and we have been trying to have a baby for the past 3 months he has been c_mming inside me and i still dont get pregnant. i get all the signs of pregnancy and then i get my period why ami not getting pregnant?

Krissy25 - March 7

3 months is nothing, for most couples it takes longer than 3 months to get pregnant, don't worry about it yet. If your still not pregnant in a year then something maybe wrong but with both of you being young and i a__sume healthy i'm sure it will happen soon enough.

Nerdy_Girl_10242006 - March 7

LOL 3 months most definately is nothing, some couples try for months and months...I know you don't care to hear it, but look at it is a good thing, you are still young

Nerdy_Girl_10242006 - March 7

I say this as a soon to be mommy of 2, I am 19 with a 6month old and expecting number 2 (I'm 12w 4d) I was married and DH and I are on our own, but sometimes it is hard, ecspecially since she was colic. As of now my poor baby has a stomach ache

Naomi98 - March 8

Angelina, you need to make sure you are having s_x at the right time of your cycle. There are only really 4 or 5 days when you are fertile. Everything outside of that is, well, recreational. You can start by taking your temperature every morning (use fertilityfriend.com) to find out when you ovulate. Your best chances are to have s_x in the 2 or 3 days coming up to ovulation, on the day of ovulation and the following day. Good luck (cripey though you guys are young!)

Grandpa Viv - March 8

Angel, why are you in so much of a hurry to have a baby? Your children will have a much better chance at making a success of life if you wait a few more years. Good luck!

hope-31 - March 8

i think its a sign your not ready!

grow_up - March 8

Perhaps because you're too young to be purposely trying to make a baby. You aren't even old enough to purchase infant's dimatap cold medecine.

Teddyfinch - March 9

are you doing it every other day, are you overweight, stressed, blah blah. you need to wait. and if you're worried about it taking so long, it's not. i've been ttc for 7 years so 3 months is nothing. you'll get preggy when God thinks ur ready sweetie so enjoy childhood. (yes you're still a child)

amanda17 - March 9

Take it from me, I am also seventeen. I'm seven months pregnant. Although I'm very excited to be a mom... There is nothing I regret more than NOT WAITING. When reality starts to hit you, you realize everyone is right and you are just way way way too young. Then you have to force yourself to grow up within 9 months, while everyone else gets years and years to take their time and have fun along the way. I'm still in school, I have to balance getting a decent job and going to school to take care of my baby, it seems as though I will have very very little time with her. And what are you doing getting married at seventeen? You are trying to grow up way too fast. Take it slow and enjoy the things that you'll miss if you become a mother. You'll see your friends a lot less often, you'll never have time for parties, social events, or any hobbies, it will put a lot of stress on your relationship with your fiance especially if you two tend to disagree about things (like how to raise a child). It's just a very wise choice to wait, not only for you but for the child as well.

COLLEEN084 - March 10

listen to amanda17, I don't think she has bad intentions in mind. maybe you think she doesn't know you personally, and how could she know you're not ready? Well its true, once the reality sets in you truly have to give up everything you know now and mature in 9 months. Please listen to amanda17!!!

Jezebel - March 12

maybe youre not getting pregnant b/c the time is just not right...these things have a way of falling into place...not saying that having a baby is a mistake here and yes, i know, a husband can leave at any time too, but to put all your eggs in one basket...seriously how many people are still with the bf they had at 17? not many. if its meant to be, it will be, just do the right thing.

meha90 - March 16

Everything I have read has said give it at least a year, then if your concerned then go talk to a doctor about it.

kendra.marie - March 18

it can take way longer then 3 months i know people that have been trying for 3 years and still nothing. its a long process just like carrying a baby its not like ur pregnant for 2 months & have a baby in your arms the next; it take s awhile it will happen when its meant to happen. another thing is track your cycle. mark the day you have your period. till the day you end on a calendar; right down ur symptoms everyday stomach ache headache etc. i temped & used ovulation predictor tests & i got pregnant the first month we tried (because id been temping & charting for 3 months prior also)

serababy - March 21

babies will come when the time is right, so dont stress that in the 3 months youve been trying that you havent fallen pregnant. you have plenty of time. if i was you id just have fun and let it happen when it happens. im 15 and 12 weeks pregnant and trust me, even the first trimester of pregnancy is not easy, its not all fun and games and the baby hasnt even arrived yet. just let it happen the way its supposed to and youll be happy

meha90 - March 28

I am 17 and over two months pregnant and I agree with serababy give it time, The first trimester isn't as easy as you would think. Some days it is so hard that all I feel like doing is crying. But give it time, it will all work out.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?