Why -pg110158252752

2 Replies
Q - November 27

Why don't people ever read the full thread before replying to questions? Don't be lazy - read the full thread and all the original posters replies before you comment. I've seen so many unnecessary comments made by people that don't read the full story before they wade in.

MaP - November 28

I agree. And what is it with the same old things being posted - same old questions, same replies, same arguments? People should read those and maybe they would get their answer without having to post like 'can I get pregnant if he fingered me' or 'I had unprotected s_x - am I pregnant?'. I'll probably get the SAME OLD replies saying 'whats it got to do with you - have you heard of freedom of speech? - people can say what they like - f**k off - f**k off - shut up people are allowed to post what they like' blah blah blah blah blah. Most people dont want to find out the answers for themselves, they'd rather have someone else do it for them because as you said they are lazy.

bev - December 6

cos they read a post and cant wait to hate on people. Ive seen people called all sorts of nasty things and irrelevant things because they simply cant be bothered to read the rest of the posts. People are far too judgemental on here I think.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?