Why -pg113101607318

3 Replies
Jess - November 3

Why do so many people try and take teens on guilt trips on this site? "ooooh there's so many people that can't have kids.." and telling them they're selfish. It's not their fault some people can't conceive. It's just LIFE.

lol - November 3

I agree (though I do not agree with teens purposely TTC when they are still at home with mommy going to school...accidents are another thing)....My issue is the, "please don't abort, other people can't have kids posts". As if we have a lack of chidlren waiting to be adopted?

Jess - November 3

Exactly! I agree with you! I can't conceive (I'm a teen) but I wouldn't say to a teen who wants an abortion "you cant do that". It's wrong to decide what someone else should do when you're not in their shoes.

Jess - November 4

First, I'm not talking about the ones trying for babies, I meant the ones who get a slagging off for considering abortion (which are the ones who as you say, realize they shouldn't be having children yet). And second, I am not trying to conceive because I know I can't, I had my ovaries removed due to cancer. So maybe I will be one of these people who adopt one day, but I wouldn't go telling people to not have abortions cos theres poor little people like me in the world that can't have kids! I'd have no right, and neither does anyone else. You're very generalizing! And who are you to be telling people they shouldn't be having kids anyway? And from what I've read, there are a lot of adults who don't seem intelligent either. But then you don't need intelligence to get pregnant, you need a sperm and an egg. It can happen to anyone, and accidents happen. :o)

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?