Why -pg115151833918

4 Replies
Ashleyluvsjosh - June 28

hey just wondering..last weekend me and my boyfriend had s_x on saturday..and im on birthcontrol..soo he came in me but tht day i forgot to take my bc but the next day came and we had s_x again and i still forgot to take my pill..and monday and tuesday so i decided tht i start a new pack sunday right..well its wednesday now and on my bc pack im not due for a period till next week but i started a week early ..at least i think its my period...why is that???

Mommy - June 28

If you mess up your birth control it can make your period (or other bleeding) come early. It's because the pills trick your body into thinking it's pregnant so you don't ovulate (at least I think, lol) so when you miss pills the lack of hormones signals your body to start your period.

Ashleyluvsjosh - June 28

hey..thx..for responding..but now..im not bleeding at all..wats wrong w/ it..it only lasted like 10 hours then quit??

Emma2 - June 28

Ita called breakthrough bleeding and caused by hormones. Did you not know that bcp are little doses of hormones and if you play around with them you mess up your cycle. Stop playing around with the pill and make sure you take them.

Mommy - June 28

It may be implantation bleeding, but when you miss pills it screws up your cycle. If you don't have anymore bleeding, wait about a week or 2 and take a test. Also, use condoms if you think you are pregnant until you find out one way or another.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?