Worried-pg110031659863

5 Replies
Ericka - November 12

Hey im 15 years old and I haven't had my period for 3 months now and I havent ever had s_x can someone tell me what might be wrong with me plz im worried

Cycle - November 13

It needs time to adjust, when you are first starting your periods, they can come and go for a while. Stressing wont help it all. If you have never had s____n near your v____a, you have nothing to worry about. If you dont start bleeding soon go see an OBGYN.

Michelle - November 13

Hey Erika. I suggest you make a appointment to go see your gyno or a gyno. There could be a cyst on your ovaries. Dont wait any longer. Tell you mom and im sure she'll take care of it for you. Not having your period for 3 month is NOT NORMAL.

Ericka - November 13

I told my mom but she told me that I'll be okay and that I don't need to see a doctor but im beginning to get scared...

Michelle - November 13

No offence to you mom but thats a stupud decision. You need to see a doctor. If she still doesnt take u to the doc go on your own to a Clinic.

T - November 13

Ericka - You need to see a doctor hun. You dont have to get your mums permission Just call your doctors up and make an appointment. Then tell the doctor about your missing periods. Chances are its a hormonal problem. If it is the doctor will do some blood tests to confirm this then put you on birth control. Dont worry birth control isn't just for protection against pregnancys, its also a medication which helps regulate your periods. Good Luck! :o)

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?