Worried-pg111247565218

3 Replies
manda - April 2

I had unprotected s_x. The guy did pull out before he ejaculated, but I know there's pre-sperm and etc. I've been irregular pretty much all of my life, I was even put on birth control to regulate my periods when I was 13 because I'd have them for months at a time. I'm only 5 days late, but I've had bad cramps for the past week and a half. One time, my c__ps were so bad, I felt them toward my buttox. I haven't had any other symptoms besides the lack of my period and light-headedness, and I also have spotted once, on the day I thought I would get my period, but it ended up being a false alarm.. What do you guys think? I'm really worried, but I don't want to buy a pregnancy test just yet.

lianne - April 2

hya either buy one from the shop or go 2 the doctors. that is the only way you will find out. gud luck x x x

bean - April 2

Stress is a major factor when a period is late... so just try to calm down. Your spotting could be that your period wants to come, but you're just too stressed out to let it happen. Try to relax for the next couple days. If you don't get your period within the next week, I'd certainly buy a test. Good luck!

Lo - April 3

hey, you should take a pregnancy test right away it would work by now since your 5 days late... sooo just go out and buy one... u can take it at home when no ones around and then just throw it away good luck and keep me updated

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?