Worried -pg109941249051

1 Replies
WORRIED - November 2

Last month I recieved the shot. I had unprotected intercourse that night. I'm really worried that I might be pregnant. I didn't have my period, but I know that is one of the side-effects of the shot. This last week I just can't seem to sleep enough and my boyfriend keeps telling me that I seem really depressed. I know this might sound a little gross, but hey we're all girls here, I have also had more than normal secretion coming out lately. Could I be pregnant? If so , can I take a pregnancy test now? I don't know what I would do if I am. I am 16 and I have always stood strongly against abortion. If my parents found out, they would totally flip, they are the total Christian type and would probably keep me from my boyfriend. I'm really worried.

Viv - November 2

A week after a missed period is a good time to start home pregnancy testing. Use first pee in the morning. If the first one turns out negative and you still have early signs, take another test a week later. They should have told you to use other protection for the first month after getting the shot. Standing firmly against abortion is easy when it's the other couple's daughter who is pregnant. It's not so easy when it's your own. God bless!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?