Worried -pg112849597518

5 Replies
Some Guy - October 5

A few days ago my girl freind and I started mucking around with eachother in bed, one thing led to another. But no s_x occured. I'm just worried/paranoid/stressed you name it, im feeling it (and no smart arse comments :P) Now, here is the situation. I had accidently penetrated her va___a, only 1 or 2 cm. No c_m or seamen (sp?), i'm sure of this. And to make matters worse I was not wearing a condom. What are the chances that fertilisation occured? If there was a small amount of seaman or sperm what are the chances that it fertilised an egg? I'm probably just being worried/paranoid... but I can't stop thinking about it and it's effecting my daily life. Thanks in advance ;)

harriet - October 5

chances are small if you take into account that maybe she wasnt even ovulating, but if she was, there is a chance she could have gotton pregnant without ejaculation because one of two sperm can slip out. however, i wouldnt panic right now. because iyt is more than likely she isnt pregnant. just remember, if your fooling around naked, wear a condom because you never know what can happen.

Some Guy - October 5

Thanks for your input, it made me feel better ;) Just to be on the safe side, do you think I should ask her to take a pregnancy test? I dont want a child and I can a__sure you she doesn't either.

harriet - October 5

i would wait to take a pregnancy test. at the moment, if she is pregnant, it wouldnt even show up. dont mention to her anything, because if she is pregnant, she more than likely wont have a period, and when she misses one then mention to her about taking a test. if not she may get really panicked and not come on, purely because she is worried. if she hasnt come on in two weeks take a test. and relax. a pregnancy test will only confirm a pregnancy. if it is confirmed that she is pregnant, please dont run away from her, but talk to her, because there are so many emotions, and most girls get attached to their growing baby. i hope i have helped you.

Some Guy - October 5

How would I ask her about her periods? Surely this is not a common topic for discussion and not something that girls easily talk about.

March_Mommy06 - October 6

Hey Some Guy! If you guys are close enough to be fooling around, it really shouldn't be a hard topic. I am sure when she is late, if she is, she will mention it to you so you may not even have to bring it up. Next time, just remember to be careful :)

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?