1 Cm 100 Effaced

6 Replies
christineg - May 18

I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much, because I don't want to be any more anxious than I already am. I saw the Dr. yesterday though, and he says i'm 1 cm dilated and 100% effaced (that's up from 70% and 1cm last week) I asked him if he had any predictions, and he said he thought it would be this week! The baby dropped quite a while back, but no bloody show. Is it a mistake to believe him at this point and let myself get excited about this week?

rachel_renee_20 - May 18

I would TRY not to get too excited, Im 36 weeks 80% effaced and 1 cm dialated baby has dropped and I lost my mucus plug, but the dr told me to have everything ready but you can be up to 3 cm dialated without going into labor for another 3 or 4 weeks even though it is a little bit more common to have 2 weeks or less once you lose your mucus plug. I hope that you have your little one soon though, by the way how far along are you??

christineg - May 18

I'm 37 weeks....but I have all along that I thought I would have him early....I know my dates should be right, but everything with this pregnancy has happened just a little early. I felt him move early, my pregnancy test came back + a week before I even missed a period, and now this.....it might just be wishful thinking though! Good luck with your little one too!

krista-lee - May 18

my doctor told me around 35 weeks the baby should come around 37 weeks. im 39w tomorrow and no sign of labor yet : ( so try not to get excited, could be a whie longer!

Corrine321 - May 18

Well I am 35 weeks and 3 days.. and the baby dropped and is in position ready to come out from what the doctor said 2 days ago! I am 60% effaced and 2 1/2 cm dilated! The doctor told me he is guessing in about 2 weeks he thinks my baby girl will be born! but thats just an estimate! So i'm not sure if you should be excit

Corrine321 - May 18

sorry i accidentaly submitted it! excited or not... Im hoping the doctor is right! Good luck to you!! XOXO!!

sstiles - May 31

I am 34weeks and have been 2cm dilated and 50% effaced for over 5 weeks. My doctor has me on bedrest. Corrine321 are you on bedrest?

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion