2006 Year Of The Dog

1 Replies
dee23 - May 11

I was looking at a chinese website and found this useless info but never the less interesting: 'Those born in the YEAR OF THE DOG are thought to be loyal and honest. They have the best traits of human nature, highly ethical and are very good at keeping secrets; ideal secret agents. They can be stubborn and eccentric, worry too much and find fault but their loyalty and honesty more than compensate for this. With a Dog by your side you can face anything.They are most compatible with the Horse, Tiger and Rabbit.Some famous people born in the Year of the Dog: • Shirley Maclaine• Dolly Parton• Liza Minelli.' through boredom, just thought id share that :)

krista-lee - May 11

very interesting! chinese astrology is really cool, i was born in the year of the snake : ) heres what it says about me: People born in the Year of the Snake are deep. They say little and possess great wisdom. They never have to worry about money; they are financially fortunate. Snake people are often quite vain, selfish, and a bit stingy. Yet they have tremendous sympathy for others and try to help those less fortunate.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion