Appetite-pg113621838018

3 Replies
Sarah - January 2

Does your appet_te normally drop after 36 weeks? I just don't feel like eating. I know I am hungry, I know I should eat, and that is the only reason I do. It usually takes forever before I can find something to settle for and even then I am forcing it down.

Ginny - January 2

I wouldn't force anything - your body knows what's good for you. I went through this for a couple of weeks, before my baby dropped. Try eating alot of really small snacks throughout the day, like apples, or half of a peanut b___ter sandwich, or a bowl of whole grain cereal. When my baby dropped, my stomach finally had some room, and I have eaten like a HOG! I would meantion it to the dr. just to make sure, but it sounds pretty normal to me.

kimberley - January 2

I have been like this for nearly my whole pregnancy. I had very bad morning sickness until I was 22 weeks, and since then I might get 2 days where I am starving and can eat, but then I go a week where I am just not hungry, and trying to force myself to eat is not fun :( The doctor says the baby is growing great....so I am trying not to worry.

Samantha - January 2

Sarah, I have the same thing-my dr said that my uterus has gotten bigger and is kind of squishing my stomach, taking up space...So my appet_te is supressed...He said that I should just eat a few nibbles here and there every hour or two...good luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion