Baby Dropped -pg114757046218

4 Replies
Corrine321 - May 13

I think my little girl has dropped... I notice I can breathe alot easier, I have to pee a little more, my back hurts a little more, I look smaller and my tummy just looks more down... DO you think ive dropped? *Im 34 weeks and 5 days*

krista-lee - May 13

sounds like it might be! i noticed i dropped around 34 weeks (now 38) and the main thing i noticed was that i had to pee A LOT! congrats! only 5 weeks and 2 days left : )

sara b - May 14

I dropped at 27 weeks after a bout of preterm labor. My DD actually locked her head into the pelvis at this point. Until your baby "locks in" the baby could still move back up or change positions. I hope this helps. Best wishes.

mishy - May 14

You will know because of the pelvis discomfort.. my first engaged with 9 weeks to go, he was 8lb 10 ou and he didn't arrive early like I was convinced he would. Its the exact same thing this time. 7.5 weeks to go! good luck ladies!

Tillie - May 14

Well I'm curious about this too! I have to pee constantly lately, and I've been having a lot more pelvic discomfort and a deep, burning feeling in my uterus. I really wonder if I've "dropped" yet, but my stomach still looks the same, physically. Does the stomach change dramatically after you drop?

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion