BABY DROPPING -pg113389691718

5 Replies
Heather - December 6

I am 34 weeks, and it looks like my baby has dropped lower into my abdomen. Is is too early for this to happen?

M - December 6

Hey I am also 34 wks due in mid January and my baby has also dropped, have you been having any cramping?? I ahve been having some mild cramping, i posted in "labor questions" . When I go to the bathroom if feels like she is right there!!! Does yours feel like that??

Heather - December 6

It is so funny you said that... I made the comment to the girls here at work today that when I get up to go to the restroom, I am afraid to open my legs too far, for fear that she will fall out!!! lol!

Jen - December 6

No, it's not too early. I dropped at 34 weeks, but I am still preggers- almost 2 weeks overdue being induced on Thursday. It feels so much more comfortable though, doesn't it? Good luck to you!

Jennier - December 6

I am 36 weeks and the doctor said that my baby has dropped a little lower then last week so I guess that is good! I really wan ther here for Christmas but I don't think that is going to happen! I am due on the 30th of Dec and I think I am going to go over!

Krissy - December 7

I am 35 weeks and my baby has flipped and dropped, I don't think it is a uncommon thing. This is my first child so I am not totally sure but Some other symptoms I have are wierd and I am not sure what they mean either. Anyone an expert at this kind of thing????

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion