Baby Kicking-pg112241470618

4 Replies
jane - July 26

I am 30 weeks pregnant and it seems like the baby is not kicking as much as he was in the past. Could something be wrong? I still feel him moving, but not the kicks like before.

baby.ksh49.com - July 26

Could be any of many things. Could be something wrong OR just the position of the baby. He can be in a position where he doesn't have the room to move like before so not as much strength in the kick. Which is very normal. Plus if he's dropped a little then he may not be able to reach the ribs and get you there anymore. LOTS of things will cause this. make sure and do your kick counts. if you dont feel at least 8 in an hour, call doc or ER or go visit the ER.

kiah - July 26

lay flat on your back for about 5 min or less and rub your tummy all the time if u dont feel the baby in a while, drink orange juice and eat something then lay down on your back. the baby senses your touch he will move plus dont worry he probably is running out of room

kiah - July 26

by the way as long as you feel movements the baby dont have to kick all the time some people never feel the baby kick long as you feel movements

Amber M. - July 26

Lay down on your right side for an hour after eating. You should feel the baby kick at least 10 times. If you don't call your doctor, it could be something more serious! I'm sure your baby is fine though, just running out of room to move.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?