Baby Movement-pg113191641518

3 Replies
Christy - November 13

Im 23 weeks and i was feeling the baby move alot and now i havent felt it move since last night? How often should i feel it move?

tanya - November 13

hi they say to choose one hour in the day that u feel most movement and count its kicks and you should get ten. i had the same prob and was told to drink a gla__s of cold milk and lie down and see if it worked and it did. So its worth a try.

Amanda - November 13

Christy at 23 weeks do not worry too much about movement. You should feel movement everyday but you have to remember the baby is still very very little...only about a pound. Around your 3rd trimester is where you will have to start worrying if you don't feel movement. I remember at 23 weeks I wouldnt' feel the baby move as much as I would like to...now at 34 weeks he is a little mover and shaker.

Joanna - November 15

Christy, My doctor has told me that I should feel 4 movements an hour, or 15 movements a day. Try drinking some coffee or eating some chocolate-the caffeine helps wake 'em up. Also, try sitting on an incline-that opens up space for your little one to move around. Throughout my pregnancy, my daughter has had active days and slow days. I wouldn't worry too much.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion