Baby Movements-pg113682558218

4 Replies
LB15 - January 9

Hi: Certain days my baby moves all the time, some days no matter what I do (lie down still, drink juice) he won't move. I did an Ultrasound last week and everything seems normal but I get worried. Is this baby just a bit laid back? Has anyone else faced this problem. I am 30 weeks pregnant.

preggo - January 9

Hi ... my baby does the same exact thing ..... I think its normal . They say babies sleep 80% of the time but they have no concept of days as they are in the dark 24/7. They instinct of time is something thats learned outside the womb. Maybe that has something to do with it .... I don't know either>>>I worry too.

melissa - January 9

i am right there with you!!!!!!!! i am nearly 33 weeks and the same thing happens with me, and I get so freaked out, i have gestational diabetes and am so supposed to call if i notice a drastic decrease, and each time things are really quiet and I think, maybe i should call, then there will be movement at night. That is something i have noticed, definitely more movement at night. Anyway, most every day, i worry about it !!!! The days where she moves all day long, I LOVE those days!!!!!

andrea - January 9

mine slowed down for a few weeks. Maybe around 28 weeks. Now he's back to moving all the time. Things will probably pick up.

Amy H. - January 10

My baby did the same thing and I posted it too. It was kicking like crazy and then for a few weeks- right at the 30 week mark, it barely moved. Now, I get some strong kicks and feel alot of pressure from it. It's definitely made it's presense known (at 32-33 weeks).

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion