Baby Movements-pg119897171228

5 Replies
keykey05 - December 29

i am 30 weeks pregnant when will the baby slow down i cant get any work down im so tired, it hurts alot when she moves, i cant sleep on no sides , i feel kicks on either side i lay on

Mrs.Neves - December 29

Unfortunately, for me the baby hasn't slowed down at all.. Her movements hurt more because of how she has grown and my tummy is only so big! Just take a deep breath and get used to it.. cause its all going to be worth it in the end!

treshala - December 29

im 29 weeks today and i didnt realize until today how when the baby is in one position but sort of poking out (if you know what i mean) how much that can hurt. I think it was his b___t. I wake up often due to him kicking. Do they still have alot of room to turn?

Jilloh - December 29

WIth any luck you really don't want the baby to "slow down." I would say it gets better but that would be a lie.....it doesn't necessarily get worse but it deffinately does not get better!

Mrs.Neves - December 29

What I have notice is that when she moves or tumbles it is more of an weird feeling. then a movement, its like a slow rolling feeling

Kira_lynn - December 29

This is my first and i first felt him at 15weeks and its been nonstop until about week 36. It then turned into a rolling and pushing sensation. Now at 38weeks he has limited room (estimated at 8.5, and measuring 41 weeks) and just pushes out really hard. Quite uncomfortable really. I'd prefer the kicks then the lopsided belly. Just be happy you feel the baby cause no movement is not good.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?