BACK PAIN-pg114389734618

4 Replies
Renee-Marie - April 1

Anyone else experiencing back pain in the 29th week? I've been feeling uncomfortable for a whole week now, with period-like-cramps in the front and lower back pain on the other side. Is this something I should be concerned with? Are there any remedies to this? Thanks.

sparkles - April 1

I would call your md ASAP! Those are labor s/s. I'm sure that they will want you to be checked immediately. Hopefully, it's not pre-term labor. But it's better to be safe than sorry. Good luck and let me know what happens.

Tess - April 1

Im a 1st time Mommy and from what you just said.....I am also experiencing back pain prior to my 29th wk. My Dr. said its normal bcoz youre getting big now. Im currently 33 wks pg and everyday after Ive been out I would get a back pain so what I do is I lay down for 10-20 mins just to relieved the pain. Goodluck!

Dia_ - April 1

Hi Renee ~ are you the same Renee I met in the 1st and 2nd tri board and am on myspace with? Just to let you know, at 26 weeks I was having similar pains and that was weird for me b/c it wasn't the "normal" stretching pains I get. So, I went in and everything was okay, but I did have a UTI. I had no idea I had a UTI! No burning or pressure or anything...but was glad I went b/c UTI can send you into early labor. Might want to get that checked out! How have you been otherwise? I am just about 30 weeks and so ready for baby to be here!!!

Renee-Marie - April 2

Hey Dia! Yes, it's me! Well, the backpain is not something I feel every day. It comes and goes. When it is felt, it lasts for anywhere between 10 and 20 minutes. My husband rubs my back when I ask....and it does help some. The period like-cramps are the same way. I have a doctors appointment on Tuesday. I'll mention it when I get there. I'm 29 weeks and feel the same as you - ready for him to be here. Although, even though I know how he's going to get here, I'm still in a bit of denial about it. (hehehehehe) :-) Thanks everyone for your input!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?