Back Pains-pg110653095852

1 Replies
LeAnn - January 23

Hi all! I am currently 36 weeks along & have been doing fine except for some unusual & not so nice lower back pains. They started early into my pregnancy & have only increased to more painful throughout. I am worried that I may have "back labor" & I hear it's the worst! Is there any 'mommy's' who can give me some words of wisdom? This is my first pregnancy & to be honest, I'm scared of what awaits me!

Lisa - January 24

Hi Leann. Back pain during pregnancy is quite normal, particularly during the last month when the baby has dropped and the head is down. I have been to a physiotherapist several times during my pregnancy and it has helped a great deal. I have also found that ma__sage gives quite a bit of releif too. Try to be aware of your posture and avoid sitting in chairs that don't provide good back support. It may be beneficial for you to give birth on your knees and have your partner support you during labour, or resting on a bean bag, i found that took a lot of the pressure off my back and spine during my previous labour. Hope that helps. :o)

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion