Bowel Movements-pg116983332933

0 Replies
jna1204 - January 26

Hello Ladies. Well, I have a question. When I read about labor signs I hear a lot about loose bowels and I've read a lot of your posts about it. I've noticed that today I've gone like 4 times but i havent had loose bowels, just regular. Could this be a sign of labor or does it have to be loose? I'm 35 weeks and I've been placed on a pump that injects me terbutaline to stop contractions. I was at the hospital when I was about 32 weeks with contractions but I hadnt dialated yet, so they put me on the pump. Last night, I had a horrible night, I have the home monitoring system and i had to go on the monitor 2 times in the middle of the night, the first time i had 11 contractions in an hour and the second time I had 14, they immediately asked me if i wanted to go to the hospital or if I wanted an extra bolus of medication to see if it helped. I didnt feel like going to the hospital since it was like 3am and i've gone like 2 times before to just be poked all over the place and then I've been sent back home 24 hours later. But now I have the bowel problem and I dont know if it can be related. Please Help with your advice!! Thanks

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion