Braxton Hicks-pg113483844418

4 Replies
Julie - December 17

Has anyone not had any braxton hicks contractions yet? I'm almost 34 weeks and I've still not felt one that I'm aware of. I know what there supposed to feel like, and I've never felt one. Anyone else?

Beth - December 17

I am 32 weeks and I have never had one. My childbirth teacher says that everyone has them but not everyone feels them. That seems a little odd. I keep forgetting to ask my doc if its normal not to feel them. Also if we aren't having them does that mean that something that is supposed to happen isnt happening?

ra - December 17

its when your lower stomach gets really hard. i usually feel like my bladder is full, i usually have to pee after.

Emy - December 17

I am 31 weeks and I don't think I have felt them either. I am sure I have had them since sometimes I feel my tummy and it is all hard...but I wouldn't know I was having them. Glad to know I am not alone.

Chris - December 17

Don't worry, you may be having small, mild ones that you are not noticing. I have some that I don't feel and some that are pretty uncomfortable. I think they are worse the more times you are pregnant.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?