Braxton Hicks-pg117243364534

4 Replies
xsarahx_18x - February 25

when should you start to have braxton hicks? cuz im 30 weeks n havent had any yet. just wondering when yours started n do you always feel them, or can they be painless? thanks x

lolita - February 25

I am 37 weeks and I barely feel them! I didn't even notice them until last week. This is my first baby, I think if its your first you don't feel them as much!

Tammy276 - February 25

A lot of woman never feel BH contractions though you may still be having them. Don't worry if you don't feel them. Yes, they can be painless. If this is your first pregnancy, chances are you won't feel them and if you do, you probably won't feel them until later on. With my first pregnancy, I never felt any BH contractions. This is my second pregnancy, and I started feeling them when I was around 18 weeks already....and I am 35.3 weeks now....I wish I wasn't feeling them because mine are very painful at times!!

jessica72 - February 25

I think it's different for every woman. I started feeling BH around week 27 and this is my first baby. they're not painful, they just feel like my tummy gets hard for about 30 seconds and then relaxes...kind of like a muscle contracting. I get about 4 a day and I'm week 30 now. Usually when I have to pee.

xsarahx_18x - February 25

ok thank you for the replies.. as i was starting to worry! i should maybe feel lucky that im not having them yet. and yes this is my first pregnancy x

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion