C Section Or Natural

1 Replies
ac - September 14

this is a very weird question 5 years ago i was pregnant with twins and had an emergency c-section at 33 weeks with 2 stillborn girls i'am now almost 36weeks (due october 19) i really want to try and goo natural but my boyfriend travels alot he will be home from oct.10- oct.16 and then leaves back out of town for a month i know this is selfish but i'am afraid to go though this alone and i'am wondering if maybe my doctor will induce me a week early??? or will i have no choice but to do a repeat c-section??? (i have a chioce to have a repeat c-section or to try vbac) i really want to give a va___al birth but i want my boyfriend with me.

 

michelle - September 14

have you talked to your doctor? i was induced with my first child and had her the same day. i am doing that with this one as well i will go in on the 20th october and be induced. that way i don't have to wait and no c-section. i hope evreything goes well and no you are not being selfish ATALL. GOOD LUCK

 

ADD A COMMENT:


You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Sign Up Here!


Already a member?
Please login below.





Forgot your password?
Need Help?