Cramps -pg116862150054

5 Replies
Meghan - January 12

hi everyone, for the past two days i have been having cramps soo bad! it feels like i am on my period (usually when iam on it i get cramping in my abdomen that kind spreds to my thighs and lower back) i am almost 31 weeks, should I be concerned? I have a midwifes appt today at 4:30 but I would just like some advice now. thank you!!!

DB - January 12

I am having the same thing, but I'm almost 38 weeks. I go to see the doc tomorrow. For my sake I'm hoping it's some sort of contractions, but for your sake I hope you're just stretching out or something. Let us know what you find out. Good Luck.

Meghan - January 12

thank you DB! i hope its contractions for you too! I am a bit worried because I have had a bit of pain as well, this is my first baby so I haven't got a clue as to what a contraction feels like...well if you dont hear from me by tonight that means they stuck me in the hospital for observation:(

fabulouslypregnant - January 12

You might be starting tto thin out and dilate. It can be quite uncomfortable at times, especially if it's your first baby. I'm sure your midwife can check you and make sure everything is ok. The thinning and dilating can take weeks and wweeks before labor even starts, so if that is the case I'm sure you're ok. Good luck though!!

Meghan - January 12

thank you! would that explain the shooting pains i get up my v____a (sorry if thats a TMI) I am off to see her soon anyways so I hope everything is ok, My daughter still moves around alot but its starting to get painful now so I dont know whats going on thanks again ladies and i will let you know!

Meghan - January 12

so I went to the midwifes and she checked my cervix and said it was closed up and i had a good length as well. but she told me to watch my cramps, because if they become regular I have to call her and go to the hospital. she said right now the cramping is due to my daughter's movements and such but thank you both for the advice!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?