Did My Water Break -pg111090268318

4 Replies
k - March 15

I am 36 wks and 5 days. I went to the restroom and the whole front of my underwear is wet with fluid that doesn't smell like anything. Should i call the doctor or am i being paranoid? Am i leaking? mIs this normal?

Billie - March 15

I don't know what it feels like when your water breaks cuz mine hasn't yet but, I would call the doctor on that. Are you leaking or is it just discharge?

Jenny - March 15

You must evaluate how much fluid has leaked. Are you soaking or is it just damp? You do tend to leak more discharge as your pregnancy progresses. Based on what I've heard from women who have been through this, it is VERY obvious when your water breaks. If you have any doubts, it is probably NOT your water breaking but rather discharge and a lot of it.

Rosalind - March 15

It may also be your bladder... I've been having problems controlling the urge to pee and sometimes it comes out whether I'm holding it in or not :S

Emily - March 16

If its the front of your underwear my guess would be that you are sweating. I had one trip to the bathroom where my underwear were completely soaked and it didn't smell either, I think our sweat is mostly water so it doesn't smell much.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion