Discharge -pg119213241089

3 Replies
Nurs2b21 - October 11

This morning I woke up and when I stood up abunch of discharge came out of me...it was just like any other discharge except it had green specks in it...almost like little boogers...i know that's gross. It scared me because I googled it and this one website says it could be amniotic fluid. Has anyone else had this? I go to the doc tomorrow so I will ask her then about it but I just wanted to see if this was something normal.

Tory1980 - October 11

Ah, no. Amniotic fluid is usually clear. If it is green or brown then it can be a sign of baby in distress. A greeny discharge as in normal CM can be a sign of infection. Either way it is not normal and you may need to have a few tests run to find out the cause.

Nurs2b21 - October 11

last time I was at the doctor I had bacteria in my discharge so they gave me flagyl to take...i've taken all of it so I was hoping it went away...do you think the green spots could be from that....I hope everything is okay...im worried now

DaBonkElsMe - October 11

Could be part of your mucus plug, some women have described it as greenis bugars and it can come out in pieces.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion