Discharge Question-pg115142336718

5 Replies
boolie79 - June 27

sorry if this is tmi,, but before i call the dr.. just wanted to see what you ladies think. I am 30 weeks pregnant and for the last 2 weeks occaisionally i have this discharge that seems like a jelly. sometimes clear sometimes white. I seem to notice it shortly after bowel movement. i could be walkin about and feel it on my leg,,,, any idea? sorry if tmi

julesnac - June 27

i always had a heavy discharge with my pregnancies. at 32 weeks with my first i swore i was losing my plug already because it got heavy & white, sometimes yellowish too. i even had it in my bm's and thought something was wrong. they told me it was normal so long as there wasn't blood streaked in it.

Deb - June 27

It is very common to have a big increase in discharge in third trimester. It could also be a sign that you are losing your plug, neither of which you need to be worried about. Just talk to your doctor about it at your next appt.

DinaAW - June 27

sounds like your mucus plug. My doctor and books I've read describe it as a gelatin looking discharge. You should call your doctor. An increase in discharge is normal but I would still get it checked out. They can do an internal to see if it's your plug or not.

flower.momma - June 27

I am having that now at 17 weeks, and had it the same time in my last pregnancy. When I was examined by my midwife, she said my mucus plug was intact. It is just a larger-than-normal chunk of jelly-looking stuff. It is gross, but you probably don't need to worry.

ashley - June 27

Same thing happend to me around 32 weeks.... had it checked out, NOTHING. Cervis was thick and closed. My doc said you can loose parts of your mucous plug and your body can replace some of it. nots to worry!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion