Due Date-pg114960767418

3 Replies
eli83 - June 6

Today is my due date and I have no sign of labor. I thought I would go into labor sooner but here I am waiting and so tired. My doctor said my cervix has been thinned but hasn't opened yet. Also, the baby doesn't move as much as before. some braxton hicks in a day and that's all. did anybody pass her due date with no sign of labour and had her baby?

lindsay - June 6

eli83-i'm due tomorrow and sound just like you!! although usually, my dd moves so much i can't believe she doesn't bust my water right open! i hardly have any b/h's... when i do i usually have a few hours of semi-regular ones, then they just stop... but that only happens every other day or so, and they obviously have not aided my cervix much!! i'm being induced on mon the 12th, but i hope and pray she decides she's ready before that!!

eli83 - June 6

My doc is very relax about being averdue. she said 30% of women go overdue. we haven't talked about the induction yet, I have an ultrasound for Friday and then Monday she'll talk about the induction. OH I guess my pregnancy is going forever..........................

krista-lee - June 6

i was due on the 26th. no sign of labor for me up until 2 nights ago. having really bad cramps and i think the baby dropped down more cause my stomach is shaped differently : ]

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?