Due Date -pg117295441222

7 Replies
cubbie - March 3

Which due date are you going by? If I go by the date of my last period I'm 39 weeks due 10th March and if I go by the first ultrasound (which my obgyn is going by) I'm 38+2 due 15th March.

Tammy276 - March 3

Go by your u/s date, which isn't that big of a difference anyway. Not every woman has a 28 day cycle, so you can't always rely on the going by your lmp.

missycc4 - March 3

I have the same problem. Mine was moved 3 weeks though. from Feb 24 the to March 17th. yours 5 days. In my other post the ultrasound puts me at 38 weeks todays. with my lmp 41weeks today. The baby is weighing in at 8lbs 6oz and I'm in a lot a pain and my Dr said for me to hang in there I only have two weeks to go. I can't take the pain anymore. I asked her to induce because of all the pain and she won't. I have a appt with her on Wednesday the 7th. I used the ovulation kit to get pregnant along with the ovulation calenders online. so I know when I got pregnant and still she won't listen to me. I guess she know me better then I do.

SaraH - March 3

If it was a 1st trimester u/s I'd go by that as they are pretty accurate in the 1st tri (w/in about + or - 5 days). However, since your dates are so close it's really probably not a big deal. A lot of doc's as a general rule of thumb don't change due dates based off of u/s unless there is more then a 1w difference in the 1st tri, or 2 w's in the 2nd tri. Either date though you're getting close. Good luck for the next couple weeks.

DownbutnotOUT - March 3

Wow March 15 is my daughters bday, anyway I would go by the u/s due date the tend to be more accurate just because you could have O'd late and/or implanted late.

ShaunaLeigh - March 4

If i went by my period from what i can remember... i wouldve been due the 23-26th of feb... but the ultrasound put me due at march 5th

babyonboard16 - March 4

I'm going by my ultrasound date, I was supposed to have a due date of April 27th but ultrasound says april 30th...

cubbie - March 6

Thanks, it's just that with my dd two years ago I was with a different obgyn who went by the date of my period and wanted me to come in for a 40 week check according to that date, when I got there I was low in amniotic fluid and so I was induced. The hospital have also told me to come in now for a 40 week check, so I'm not sure when to go! I'm going to my obgyn on thurs when I'm either 39+5 or 39 depending which date, so I'll ask him what to do!

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion