Embarrassing Question-pg113269297818

3 Replies
shygirl - November 22

hi... this is a bit of an embarrassing question but I have recently got an itchy bottom hole... really really itchy, I'm 30 weeks preg and just wondered if anyone else has this. I'm far too embarrassed to ask my doc.

Jennifer - November 22

That has been an on and off again problem for me as well. It started when I was around 32 weeks. I think it is due to pressure on our bottoms, you may have some small varicose veins there, or hemorroids. When I get it I soak in the tub and put a little preperation H cream on it, in a day or two the itchiness will be gone. I've also been using the wet cloths you can find them in the toilet paper section or in the femine hygiene section of the store. They make me feel extra clean.

Jennifer - November 22

Forgot to add. If you've been having problem with constipation you may have some small tears from straining to poop. This can also make you feel irritated and itchy down there. Again cleaning well with the wet cloths and the cream and soaking in the bath should all help. Wow, the things we have to go through!!!

Amy - November 22

Yep- this is the first sign of hemorroids. You should definately start using the medicine and wipes now to prevent them from getting worse. Don't worry though, I had some painful ones last weeks, and after using the cream and wipes for a few days it feels like it is almost gone. Good luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion