Fainting-pg109948659512

5 Replies
TIRED - November 3

IN THE MORNING I HAVE BEEN FEELING DIZZY AND ALMOST FAITING.

rachel - November 11

don't know if you are still having this problem I just now discoverd this site. I'm 33 weeks and pa__sed out my 4 month. it may be low blood pressure, mine is really low in the morning and I feel weak and dizzy also. the best thing to do is get fluids into your system and start early and drink water all day. I hope this helps.

Mariela - November 17

Hey, me too, im almost 32 weeks, and almost every single morning i get really light headed and feel kind of weak, i do know that my blood pressure is low in the morning and I also recently discovered that my iron level is low and so they told me that it could explain why i feel weak and more tired than ur suppose to so i have to take iron supplement.

Tracey - November 18

Same thing happened to me and it turns out that my blood sugar was dropping too low because I hadn't eaten since the evening before. Try drinking a cla__s of juice before getting out of bed, then laying there for a few minutes so it has time to hit your system.

christie - November 20

This happens to me too. It happens throughout the day though. I asked my doc about this - he says that during pregnancy your sinuses get clogged up (have you noticed, annoying huh?) and offsets your equilibrium. That plus the movement of the baby causes dizziness and nautiousness. Feels a little like being carsick. Hope this helps!

christie - November 20

- forgot too mention, I thought it was low iron too. When that was ruled out this is what my doc says... didn't give any advice to make it stop thought. Eating and relaxing always helps though

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?