Fetal Movement-pg112929885418

3 Replies
nadine - October 14

i am 36 weeks pregnant and my baby girl always seems to have hiccups with or without me eating is this normal?

susie - October 14

Hi nadine. im also 36weeks pregnant and hving a little boy. I always notice that my little boy has the hiccups at least 2 or 3 times aday. The feeling of him having the hiccups gets annoying after awhile when they go on and on and on like but i dont know if there's anything in it. But ive been told it is normal for babies have hiccups inside there mums so i wouldnt worry too much. If you want more information then why not type it into the serch and look it up on the net or say to your midwife the next time that you are having a check-up. Good luck huni love susie x~X~X~x

nadine - October 14

thank you susie and good luck to you too! i hope your all prepared! the baby could come anythime now!

YC - October 14

Hi Nadine, I am 31 weeks today and get non-stress tests twice a week (not for hiccups obviously but for fetal movement). Anyways I was on the machine on Tuesday and my baby had hiccups for 17 minutes straight. The nurse said the hiccups can come anytime whether I have eaten or not and that they are actually a good thing because it means the baby is practicing swallowing and breathing. I felt so bad for my little one as it seemed she could not stop but I was glad to hear that this is a good thing. Hope this helps.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?