Full Moon-pg114755744118

8 Replies
melanie - May 13

I keep hearing so many things about the full moon making women go into labor is this true?

krista-lee - May 13

i dont think it makes woment go into labor, but a lot of people say more babies are born during full moons : )

Evonna - May 13

I heard that too Krista-lee.

ChannY - May 14

it worked for me:S i had my girl april 16th 05 . full moon. its..weird

ChannY - May 14

d__nit, didnt finish what i was gonna say, on the 15th, there was a full moon. that day i had a bad a__s back cramps and went to the H and was in labor. had her 4:23am on the 16th********* there

Jenn2 - May 14

My doctor even made a comment on how he's noticed through his career that more women do go into labor on a full-moon. Its very strange, and I dont think anyone knows why....but seems to be true.

^lucy^ - May 14

i heard that too from this forum.. they say its something to do with the gravity between moon and earth!! not sure though.. is it today anyway? im waitting for my baby to slide anytime now :D hope im soooooon

melanie - May 14

Thanks ladys, I was wondering what Krista lee said, how are more babies born if you don't go into labor? You would have to go into labor to have the baby right? Well I thought it was last night , My calendar said the 13th but it didn't look like one to me it was very small. Channy how many weeks were you when it worked for you?

shannan - May 14

Does anyone know when the next full moon is? Please tell me its soon, I am 38 wks pregnant and want to have the baby asap :)

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?