Had My Baby-pg114905206718

7 Replies
rachel_renee_20 - May 31

my due date was june 17! Contractions started at 9 am and my water broke at 2:30 something (pm) and I was 100% effaced 4cm dialated when we got to the hospital and I got my epi around 7 and 8 cm and had a beautiful baby girl at 7:56pm on May 27th she is 7lbs 5oz 20 in long and 9 on both apgars she is georgous!!! I love her to peices!!!

krista-lee - May 31

oh god i feel so overdue! lol, everyones having their babies : [ looks like you had a quick labor/birth, congrats! what did you name your little girl?

mia - May 31

well done congratulations,all the june mommies seem to be having their babies early.

lindsay - May 31

congrats! glad to hear another healthy baby entered the world!!

ash2 - May 31

congrats racheal! my baby had all 9 on apgars too

Nita_ - May 31

Congrats on the birth of ur precious baby girl!! oh i can't wait to have mine! Yeah, everyone in june seems to be having babies soon! take care!!

Atarahsmommy - May 31

Thats so wonderful, was this your first? I'm just wondering what my chances are of going over due, it is my first. I am a July Mommy though, hopefully anyway and not an August one, whew! Congratulations, I love all these stories they just make it so I can't hardly wait to meet my little girl

Been There - May 31

That's wonderful!!! Congratulations!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion