Had My Baby Boy -pg115171141018

3 Replies
nora11 - June 30

I was previously registered as Nora1 but had to change my name to Nora 11... But, I had my baby boy on 6/24 - 5 days early! I lost my plug at 6am on 6/23, water broke at midnight, and baby was here by noon the following day. I pushed for about an hour and a half, which went by pretty quickly. I was very adiment about not having an epidural but by 4:30am decided that I was going to need it. The bag ran out about an hour before he arrived though, and I chose not to have it replaced because one of my legs was extremely numb and I didn't think I should add any more to it. I was very nervous about getting the epidural anyway. But the numbness in my leg did go away about 4 hours afterwards. So, I felt alot of he contractions at the end, but the epidural still helped out. And it got me through the longest, hardest part. But I am so happy to have him here now and feel so lucky! Good luck to all of you that are waiting for your arrivals! It's definitely great! :)

ashley - June 30

how much did he weigh? What did you name him? Congrats how excited you must be.

nora11 - June 30

Thanks Ashley! It's great to have him home. He weighed 8 lbs, 3 oz and was 21.5 inches long. I just love him to death! :)

misslys - July 1

Congratulations! And thanks for positng the process. I am prego with my first and due 8/26 and am nervous but so excited about the birth. I too am saying that I don't want an epidural but who knows what will happen when the time comes!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion