Headaches-pg112661910818

3 Replies
susie - September 13

Has anyone been experiancing bad headaches late in pregnant. im 32weeks pregnant and ive had more headaches within the last week than ive had in years put together. ... Is this common at this time?

Heidi - September 13

I'm 34 wks and for the first time in months had a killer headache yesterday. I took Tylenol and took a warm bath and woke up with a pounding headache again. Took two more Tylenol. Helped a little. Got up this morning and felt like total c___p. Got to work and ate two more Tylenol and still feel totally out of it. Wonder why?

susie - September 13

Its really starting to get to me... Im going to the doctors tomorrow for my check-up ive been eating painkillers aswel heidi for my sore heads and sore back, but my sore heads are spinning outta control. i took painkiller about 3hrs ago and it eased it and now that it has worn off the headache is back. anyone else out there have advice?

miranda - September 13

I was in the hospital with a bad migraine at 36 weeks along. I've had bad headaches this entire pregnancy, but since 36 weeks I've been drinking red raspberry leaf tea several times a day and I don't know if it's just a coincidence, but I haven't had any more bad ones, now over 39 weeks pregnant. You might try it and see if it works.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?