Heart Beat-pg114762410618

4 Replies
eli83 - May 14

I'm 36 weeks and 4 days pregnant . my heart beats very very fast. I am getting it on and off. three days I'm fine and four days I'm not. I even can't sleep well. I don't know if it's hormonal or it's the anxiety ( though I'm not worried about anything) .does anyone have the same situatation? or any suggestion?

krista-lee - May 14

around 34 weeks i had really bad chest pains because my heart felt like it was beating so fast. my doctor said its most likely because of the excess weight you put on in your final few weeks, and you arent used to it, especially if you're doing a lot of activity. hope i helped.

Dia_ - May 14

Hi eli83. I have been having a very similar problem. When my doc takes my vitals I always have excellent blood pressure, a little bit higher of a temperature, but my pulse is always racing. It was 113 at my last appt and I asked my doc how fast it should be and she said it should be in the 60's. Not sure if it is any cause for concern,, but I just try to stop any activity when I notice it starting to race otherwise I get very dizzy and nauseaus.

Dia_ - May 14

Oops, forgot to mention I am about 35.5 weeks!

Drew - May 14

Welcome to the last part of pregnancy! It's totally normal, it's all about hormones. It can be really uncomfortable and scary, but will go away shortly after delivery. Deep breathing excercises sometimes help, and just taking a minuite to catch your breath sometimes helps some. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy!!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion