Help -pg114175838418

3 Replies
mom2be051206 - March 7

I'm pregnant with my 3rd (I had 2 early miscarriages so basically this is my first pregnancy as far as being this far along) I have no idea what to expect but I know I've had uncomfortable braxton hicks contractions (at 28 weeks I went to the hospital they were so intense and pretty close together) I am currently 30 weeks 4 days and I see my doc on the 9th for an u/s and a check-up but I'm having this pinching like sensation in my va___a and I dont know what it is its hurts not bad bad but enough to make me stop talking or whatever until it stops... it doesnt last long but its pretty intense does anyone know what it could be... my sis seems to think I may be starting to dilate... should I ask my doc to do an exam when I go in thrus.?

heather - March 7

I had something like that happen to me with my 2nd and 3rd pg and I think that it might have been baby pinching my cervix or somewhere close...?? Hope that helps, but seeing as you have had some trouble in the past, you should maybe check with your dr. You usually know that Braxton hicks are the real thing if when you get up and walk around they don't let up .

Noodle - March 7

i have sharp pains in that area, and its apparently the babys head engaging, which can happen this early with a first pregnancy.

JennyC - March 7

I, too, have sharp pains in my v____a. The doc said its just the baby pushing down on a nerve and nothing to worry about. But like heather said, since you've had complications in the past, it would definitely be something I would bring up to your doctor at your appointment. Good luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?