Help -pg119042342941

1 Replies
liz levasa - September 21

i am 29 weeks along.im in pain and i have a lot of pressure but no blood or discharge.my life right now is really stressful.my mother is telling me she hates me and wants to take my son who is three and that she doesnt want anything to do with the new baby.pretty much i feel kind of suicidal right now and i dont know what to do.i dont want to go to the hospital cuz they treat me like an idiot.please help me.

AliG - September 21

Liz- hang in there. There are two issues here. FIrst on the pain issue. If it is a lot of pain and consistent- you could be having contractions and preterm labor. I think you should go to the hospital and just get checked out. You would feel terrible if you ignored it and it was something serious. If it turns out to be nothing- its better to know and the hospital won't laugh at you. They are used to all kinds of concerns. On the second issue- You have to emotionally and physicaly take care of yourself and your baby. All I can say is most of the time, even when things seem bleak, after we get through things and when we look back at the stressful times in our life they don't seem as bad as at the time. If you don't mind me asking- How old are you? And why does your mom want your 3 year old? I don't know the back story but I can't imagine your mother hates you. She may be veryy angry with you about something and not able to express herself. But she should support you. Pregnancy is hard enough.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion