Help ME-pg110547660247

5 Replies
How can I induce myself - January 11

My body usually makes me lose a baby when the baby hits 6lbs I lost four cause of it. Last week I went to the dr. and he said the baby was at 6lbs and two oz I am having contractions but he dont want induce me. I have stop breathing already and are having sharp pains. This one ob dr I know will well told me I should try to induce myself but I didnt ask how. How can I induce myself?

kerrie - January 11

hiya how many wks r u ? the only ways iv heard of are not 100% that they will work but u can give then ago s_x, havin hot bath in lavender oil , having ya mebranes sweeped by ya midwife or doc eating pineapples , long walks, but i would check to make sure ur cervix is ready before trying any cos if ya cervix ix not softerning it wont work and i wouldnt try until u are over 35 wks iv i was u . im 39 wks and my doc wont induce me until after im past my due date and im lookin at havin another 9lb baby i hope this helps u but plz check things out with ur doc .

v - January 11

i agree with kerri!!!

How can I induce myself - January 12

thanks for replying

Des - January 18

I would find a midwife who are alotmore down to earth and caring, make sure to find one that will strip your membranes now. With a history like yours I would be demanding and threatening to my doctor for making me take the chance a fith time. My twins were 3p 8oz& 4p3oz I had them at 7& a half mo. they stayed hos. for a week in a half . Came home breathing on there own weighing 5 lbs.

brit - January 24

how long do i have to wait after having s_x, until i can take a pregnacy test?

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?