HELP ME PLEASE-pg110556201127

5 Replies
what should i try to do - January 12

what can i do to induce myself?

kerrie - January 12

theres many thing u can try but none of them r 100% u will be better off waiting , how far r u ? and wat have u already tried? let me know and good luck from kez

what should i try to do - January 13

i am past due my dr will not induce

kerrie - January 13

do u know if u have dilated any cos if u have u can ask to have a membranes sweep /stipe which often kicks off labour iv just had it done again today im 39wk 4days 2 1/2 cm and 80% everything is very soft the heads engaged and my midwife said she could feel my membranes so she did a sweep at 2.pm at 2.30pm i start with irreg contractions then at 3.00pm they sarted every 5 mins but now im in loads of pain lol cos they r every 5 to 6 mins im having to breath through them so if i wa u i would go get it done and the sooner the better but u have to be dilated to have it done good luck and hope ya baby comes soon luv kez

Christine - January 14

They will only let you go up to two weeks past due so hang in there it isnt much farther

what should i try to do - January 15

I got two different drs opintion which one should I go with. First one dec 23 and she saids i am over due and 2nd feb 13 and he saids just a few more weeks

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion