Hiccups-pg110479108522

4 Replies
Janet - January 3

I am concerned about my baby having the hiccups too frequently. I started to keep a log of how many times he had them over the past 5 days and it has been approx 2-3 times daily. I read something in my pregnancy book that links excessive hiccups with cord restriction. I called my dr and relayed the message to the nurse and she said the dr would call me back if he felt it was a problem..i never hear danything back. Does anyone else experience these frequent hiccuping?

ANon - January 3

my baby boy hiccups alot too. Sometimes 2-3 times a day but not everyday. but its definately a frequent even

k - January 3

it a boy thing

amber - January 4

my daughter just started getting the hiccups, seems to be pretty frequent now too, let us all know what your dr says when you do get a chance to talk to him.

belgian - January 5

My baby gets hiccups a lot also during the day..i am 37 weeks and it started at around the 7th month...my doctor told me it was NOTHING to worry about because it actually is good for their lungs and practice swallowing..if you are really concerned about the cord, then just go to your doctor and a short ultrasound should confirm for you that all is ok :-) PS. i found tat i drink a cold gla__s of water or something I start to feel "hiccup, hiccup, hiccup"...hehehe...

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion