High Blood Pressure -pg117140022987

3 Replies
beth1975 - February 13

Went to the Dr. today. My baby turned finally!!! But now I'm on bed rest for a week for high blood pressure. What does this mean? Has this happened to anyone else?

BriannasMummy - February 13

Ive had high blood pressure with my last pregnancy. It might be because youre stressed (the worry of a baby that didnt want to turn can do that to a girl). You have awesome chances for your blood pressure to go back down, and be fine. Do exactly as the doctor says and try to relax. Blood pressure can be tricky. It might also be the first signs of pre eclampsia.. at your next drs appointment they will probably look careful to make sure there isnt any protein in your urine, this is also another symptom of pre eclampsia. Things can and probably will turn back around and your blood pressure will probably be awesome at your next appointment. Keep your chin up! ~Kristin~

beth1975 - February 13

Thank you so much for your response. My Dr. checked urine today and said there was no protein in it. I guess I just take it easy for awhile.

PaigeMeagans mommy - February 14

I have high blood pressure also threw all 3 of my pregnancies. I am in my third pregnancy right now. Right now I am 31 weeks. I have been taking medicine for it since I found out and it helps some, but not much. My last pregnancy I was put on bed rest for 8 weeks due to it, so right now I am going still, but not sure how much longer I can continue to feel this way

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?